App Store Optimization Specialist at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: App Store Optimization Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for someone to create push copy for our clients apps as well as create contents for our social media platforms.
- We want someone who can work with team members with confidence to develop an effective strategy, create authentic content, and manage a cohesive social road-map.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing, app research, and social marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research on industry-related topics, trending apps for the local market.
- Create various content types (videos, articles) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts.
- Write copies for different apps on our platform
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Conduct keyword app research and employ best ASO practices to optimize content for push.
- Convert writing content to graphics display and post on social media platforms like Facebook, Xclub
- Daily update of content localization.
- A Degree from a recognized institution
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Proven editorial skills, with the ability to improve the quality of app content, and proficiency in Office software.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaboration skills (team player), with the ability to think creatively and design timely solutions that address the situation at hand.
- Goal-oriented individual, able to complete tasks within the required timeline.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online