Weighbridge Operator at Proten International
Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organization’s activities relating to People, Process, and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
Founded in 2010 in the United Kingdom, we have since expanded across Europe and Africa, serving clients across the public and private sectors and various industries including Banking, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Information Technology, Real Estate, Energy, FMCG, Manufacturing, and many more.
In 2015, we launched our Africa office in Lagos, Nigeria, and have since provided a range of tailored solutions to various organizations. Our bespoke solutions cut across Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition, Outsourcing / Managed Staffing, Enterprise Transformation, Transactional Advisory, and HR Technology. Over the years, we have worked with a long list of clients both in Europe and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Weighbridge Operator
Location: Eleme, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Day to Day efficient weighbridge operation like – Export and Domestic dispatches, Weigh IN – Weigh out of trucks, Loading advise generation, weigh bill generation, etc.
- Ensure timely truck placements and smooth flow of trucks between the weighbridge and Loading Bay.
- Manage and follow the communication system and process to ensure adequate awareness of daily operational-related issues.
- Proper documentation of all important documents like – Waybills, permits, Delivery Orders, etc.
- Interdepartmental coordination for smooth operations
- Timely and regular reporting of daily activities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Graduate / Diploma with min 3-year experience in Fertilizer / Petrochemical plant.
- Knowledge of Logistics is a must.
- Computer Knowledge – MS Word, Excel.
- Teamwork with the ability to multi-tasking.
- Open-minded, Organizing, problem-solving.
- Communication, Listening, and feedback.
- Punctuality, discipline, work attitude, and initiatives.
- Knowledge of all weighbridge operations preferably in Fertilizers / petrochemicals plant.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online