Administrative Officer at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or similar courses with at least 6years cognate experience as Administrative Manager
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Decision-making skills
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021