Mental Health Supervisor at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – Spain
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Supervisor
Location: Based in Gwoza, Gwoza LGA, Borno
Report to: Mental Health Activity Manager
Working Hours: 48 per week
Contract Duration: Six (6) months
- Participate in the planning, supervision and coordination of mental health / pycho-social related services in the programme in accordance with MSF standards in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
- Experience in implementation of mental health and psychosocial support
- Hands-on Experience in SGBV Mental health support
- Experience in psychiatric consultations and follow-up´s
- Experience in phycological First Aid Training.
- Fully Knowledgeable In mental health Sensitization.
- Experience in rational use psychotropic drug and their consumption
- Degree in Psychology or Psychiatry
- Psycho-social counselling experience of at least 2 years.
- Must have a practicing license
- English and Hausa language essential.
- People Management
- As per the MSF salary scale (National contract).
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply.