Senior Administrative Manager at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Administrative Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Liaising with HR and other departments.
- Recruit and organize orientation for personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance, and procurement activities
- Performs related work as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or similar courses with at least 9 years cognate experience as Administrative Manager
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Decision-making skills
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.