Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2021 (Up to $75,000)
Deadline: May 24, 2021
Do you know an outstanding leader that promotes positive global change? The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize invites you to nominate an innovative, risk-taking, ethical candidate for a chance to win their leadership prize.
The Prize is awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century challenges in innovative, risk-taking, and ethical ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication and is rooted in universal values. Great leadership is not bound by geography or discipline. Prize winners are honored not only for what they have already accomplished but for their commitment and capacity to continue seeking the kinds of positive change our societies demand.
- They will award two Prizes for established leaders whose track record of accomplishments is substantial and who, in the jury’s judgement, are likely to continue to make important, positive contributions in their chosen field. Each of these awards will carry a $50,000 honorarium.
- They will award two Prizes for rising leaders who have already demonstrated high potential and capacity, but the bulk of whose accomplishments are likely to be in the future. Each of these awards will carry a $25,000 honorarium
- Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader;
- Nominees may be from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
- Nomination of women is encouraged.
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide them with your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Tell them why the candidate deserves to be considered for the prize;
- Share her or his career highlights with them;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save.
You can make submissions (max 2 submissions per person) and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on Monday, May 24. There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.
For more information, visit Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Prize.