Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator at EHA Clinics
EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator
Location: Kano (Some travel may be required for meetings and other ad hoc activities)
Department: Marketing & Communications, EHA Clinics
Division: EHA Clinics
Reports to: Chief of Staff
Summary of Job
- The Senior Marketing and Communications Coordinator plays an important role in enabling the success of marketing efforts in a dynamic, diverse, and growing brand.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of corporate communications and demand generation for the clinics, their programs, and services.
- The Senior Marketing and Communications Coordinator will develop and implement communications strategies and work with internal and external partners to develop and manage communication tools and marketing projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this role successfully, the Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator will perform the following responsibilities in relation to all clinics which will include but are not limited to:
- Lead communications planning, strategy, and execution for all the Clinics’ programs and services, including the REACH community health program.
- Develop and implement strategies to raise the profile of EHA Clinics and the services provided.
- Work with the Chief of Staff to coordinate and manage special marketing/communication events, projects, and publications.
- Partner with the Executive and Senior Management teams to create marketing plans aligned to the organization’s objectives.
- Provide training and marketing leadership and act as a marketing subject matter expert for the senior management team and medical team.
- Keep abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts, and evolving digital and marketing trends.
Digital Marketing & Content Management:
- Facilitate social media engagement and update content in local digital channels.
- Develop and execute promotion campaigns via digital advertising channels.
- Engage in proactive online reputation management by reviewing relevant client comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and work with internal teams to respond accordingly.
- Manage the content of websites and social media channels.
- Produce regular email newsletters and client communications.
- Plan and execute content production in liaison with internal team and vendors (video, infographic, visuals, web articles, etc.)
Public Relations and Visual Asset Management:
- Develop a comprehensive media engagement and PR plan per quarter.
- Lead impactful PR strategy activities to drive quality press coverage through media engagement, in alignment with communications objectives.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of local media contacts, with particular emphasis on health influencers and bloggers.
- Write and distribute all media advisories, media pitches, and press releases for the Clinics.
- Manage the execution of events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
- Support the coordination of photography for advertising, collateral, and public relations purposes.
Direct Marketing and Collateral Development:
- Oversee development of customer-facing materials (brochures, posters, banners, etc.), and manage approval processes.
- Understand brand strategies and ensure all communications align accordingly across all products and services.
- Directly manage marketing vendors and suppliers.
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or similar discipline.
- Must demonstrate excellent marketing communications skills and knowledge. Experience working with cross-functional teams in executing tactics.
- Professional certifications, qualifications, and memberships (CIM, ANIPR, APCON, etc.) a plus.
- S/he will be required to have 6 – 8 years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing, branding, or related disciplines.
- Experience with healthcare or services marketing is a plus.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar, and proofreading
- Strong working knowledge of all forms of communication (print and digital)
- Proven success in crafting messaging and maintaining brand voice
- Experience in managing digital platforms (Hootsuite, MailChimp, Google Ads, Analytics, etc.)
- Proven success in growing social media audiences
- Demonstrated ability to organize and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team environments and closely with senior management
- Proficiency in Google Suite with a working knowledge of Odoo.
- Competitive salary scale based on surveys from top private hospitals in Nigeria.
- Salary is negotiable but performance-based.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employee. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month. Employees may begin scheduling leave with their direct supervisor upon successful completion of their probationary period.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online