Corporate Sales Executives at Reliance HMO – 3 Openings
RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
Specialization: Corporate Client Services / Sales
- This role is tasked with prospecting for corporate clients, selling our products to them, and closing sales.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote and sell our services to target markets to meet their needs and to achieve sales targets.
- Closely following up on all business leads.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status, and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
Job Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience in any sector.
- Sales experience in the health insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent track record of meeting targets and closing deals.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Result and entrepreneurial drive.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online