Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group 2021 Agribusiness Graduate Trainee Program (Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability)
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: TGI Agribusiness Graduate Trainee Program (Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability)
- TGI Agribusiness Graduate Trainee Programme is a development program designed to expose ambitious minds to the world of TGI Agribusiness and prepare them as our next generation of leaders through a combination of rotation of business areas, completion of curated training modules and mentoring.
- Successful candidates have the chance to drive a high-impact technical, commercial or sustainability project, and after 6 months, participants are placed in a permanent role. It’s a fantastic way to get some early experience, challenge and empowerment.
- This program will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect all of which you need for a high-impact career.
Business Focus Area:
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability.
- To understudy line managers and team members to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the performance of departmental duties
- Participate actively in all learning and development programs ensuring identified objectives are met
- Collaborate with the Program Manager, HR Team, Line Managers and Team Members to achieve set performance, learning and development objectives
- Individual and team projects contributing actively and demonstrating value addition
- Provide periodic report on activities, tasks and projects both assigned and self-initiated
- Assist Line Management in fostering effective collaboration and team spirit in work groups
- Actively seek feedback from Line Management, HR Team and Team Members and act on the information to adapt own performance and behaviour.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or Development Studies disciplines.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
Candidates must have:
- High integrity
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sales skill
- 0-2 years work experience in any sector
- Interest in the agriculture sector
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Not older than 27 years as at December 2021.
- Candidate must be flexible and work in different business areas and locations in Nigeria including Kebbi, Ogun, Katsina, Jigawa, Gombe, Edo, Adamawa or Kano state.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “TGI ATP – CRS” as the subject of the email.