Assistant Technical Officer – PCT at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – PCT
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be engaged to drive project implementation of prevention, care and treatment activities within the confines of enhanced site management at the facility and community level.
- S/he will also provide technical assistance visits to all supported facilities across the State providing mentorship/supervision to concerned health workers on TB/HIV/PMTCT/ART/RH activities, thereby building their capacity for quality care delivery in the above-mentioned thematic areas.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS or similar Degree with minimum of 2 years post-NYSC relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT, TB and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or BSc. Nursing, Public Health, Pharmacy or other closely related field with minimum of 3 years post-NYSC relevant experience.
- Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
Application Closing Date
28th May 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview