Assistant Technical Officer – PCT / M&E (Generalist) at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) – 3 Openings
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – PCT / M&E (Generalist)
Locations: Edo and Lagos (2)
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will support the Technical Officer in the implementation of Facility and Community-based Prevention, Care & Treatment activities including strengthening referrals and linkages, improve demand creation for HIV/AIDS services, mentor community-based organizations and support groups to comprehensive services.
- S/He will enter program data into the AHNi data management software for subsequent analysis; identify and follow up missing data; undertake basic validation checks, store and disseminate data and hard copy files as appropriate.
- S/He will also support the integration of HIV/AIDS services into routine health services including reproductive health, routinely monitor and report performance indicators and engage in quality improvement measures.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS or similar Degree with minimum of 1-year relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT, TB and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- BSc. Nursing, Public Health, Pharmacy or other closely related field with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
Application Closing Date
28th May 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview