Finance & Administrative Assistant at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) – 3 Openings
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant
Locations: Bayelsa, Edo and Lagos
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the Finance directorate.
- S/He will process staff and vendors payments, raise payment requests and payment Vouchers, process memos, purchase orders, expense authorization and purchase requests.
- Also, s/he will carry out Facility financial audit for secondary and tertiary bills of community volunteers for Hospitals vendors.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
- Or MS / MA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-year relevant experience.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, or any other relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Donor and Local contractual procedures will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th May 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview