Senior Technical Advisor – PCT at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) – Bayelsa and Edo
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor – PCT
Locations: Bayelsa and Edo
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide leadership and technical support to the Technical Director in the areas of PMTCT, clinical care/ART and reproductive health. S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RH/FP)
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development Field in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
28th May 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview