Digital Marketing Executive at Pharma Ethics Limited
Pharma Ethics Limited is a fast growing company based in Nigeria with its future plans to spread its activities in entire West Africa and India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team!
- As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the company’s digital marketing activities.
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage digital marketing activities.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Officer
- 0-2 years of experience in implementing and managing digital marketing activities
- Familiar with digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools, Channels and best practices
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Female only
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Little knowledge of graphics design is an added advantage
- You’ll usually work normal office hours, 8am to 5.00pm, Monday to Saturday.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.