Digital Marketing Officer at Pharma Ethics Limited
Pharma Ethics Limited is a reputable pharmaceutical company based in Nigeria with its future plans to spread its activities in entire West Africa and India.
We are one of the fastest-growing Pharmaceutical Companies focusing on the area of ethical medicines and poised to provide high quality medicines at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Responsibilities
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Officer to join our awesome marketing team!
- As a Digital Marketing Officer at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the company’s digital marketing activities.
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage digital marketing activities.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-1 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Officer
- 0-1 years of experience in implementing and managing digital marketing activities
- Familiar with digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools, Channels, and best practices
- 0-1 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and CRM software.
- Female only
- Age: 18-28 years
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Little knowledge of graphics design is an added advantage
- You’ll usually work normal office hours, 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.