Lecturers I at Crescent University – 3 Openings
Bola Ajibola College of Law (BACOLAW), Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria – Crescent University was founded by the former judge of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), His Excellency Judge Bola Ajibola, under the banner of the Islamic Mission for Africa (IMA). It was established as Citadel of Academic and Moral Excellence in 2005 after the operating license was obtained from the Federal Government of Nigeria. Bola Ajibola College of Law was established as the fourth College in 2012.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into academic position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Department of Islamic and Customary Law
- Department of Jurisprudence and International Law
- Department of Commercial and Property Law.
- The candidates must have a Ph.D Degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution plus three (3) years teaching experience and not less than three (3) journal publications all of which must have been published, or a Master’s Degree plus six (6) years teaching experience plus five (5) journal articles published in reputable national and international journal.
Conditions of Services
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in Nigerian Private Universities and as approved by Crescent University Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) word processed Applications and photocopies of detailed CV with copies of credentials addressed to:
Km 5, Lafenwa Road,
P.M.B 2104 Sapon,
Abeokuta – Ogun State,
Applications may also be made elecironically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should request their three referees to send their reports direct to the Registrar in hard copy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.