Influencer Marketing Coordinator at Prospa Technology Limited
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
- We’re looking to hire a digitally and commercially savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns for our brand
- This is a great opportunity to grow, leveraging the power of an integrated talent, creative, production, paid media and analytics team.
- The Ideal candidate will have a passion and knowledge of influencer partnerships across all tiers of talent, branded video content, social platforms, digital media, the talent management space, and a proven track record of prospecting, negotiating and closing deals to support and fulfill our strategic objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers.
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
- Liaising with the creative and marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Work with our marketing team to execute local campaigns to achieve brand consistency.
- Ensure all campaigns are tracked and develop a reporting framework for the business.
- Proactive problem solving and creating solutions mid-campaign.
- Oversee and manage the commercial performance of individual campaigns.
- Play a key role in driving campaign revenue.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies.
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with great time management skills.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Networking aptitude.
What You’ll Need
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar influencer marketing role.
- Strong knowledge across Mega, Macro and Micro influencers.
- Experience growing and developing a project team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and budgets.
- Tech savvy. Constantly seeking out better software.
- Able to easily and quickly adapt to different design, collaboration and project management tools.
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
- You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online