SEM / PPC Specialist at Prospa Technology Limited
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEM / PPC Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
- We’re looking to hire an SEM/PPC Specialist.
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall execution and performance of SEM and PPC campaigns for the business and to ensure that SEM campaigns are optimized, delivered within budget and meet expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discover and capture new growth opportunities in SEM
- Identify, investigate and resolve day-to-day campaign performance issues and opportunities with the team, including writing and testing ad copy, adjusting bids, expanding keywords and optimising landing pages
- Perform market research and testing on ad copy, partner features, and ad extensions to improve click-through-rate and quality
- Use Google Analytics and SEM tools to track and optimize performance
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates and their impact on our sites
- Management of the paid search campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads. etc
- Adapt campaign plans and briefs into paid search strategies.
- Build new PPC campaign structures in line with objectives and best practices.
- Conduct brand, non-brand and competitor keyword research.
- Optimize campaigns based on the identified KPIs.
- Make use of ad extensions and the latest ad features to push forward results.
- Utilize remarketing audiences to customize and personalize the user journey.
- Work closely with other digital media teams to collaborate on cross channel initiatives.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with a clear focus on ROI/ROAS.
- You’re data-driven with deep business understanding.
- Thinks about the customer and the customers’ journey.
- Expects feedback and changes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- A self-motivated and looks for innovative ways to get things done.
- A track record of rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to make things happen.
- Exceptional analytic abilities and excitement in finding opportunities in the numbers.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience with a proven track record of successful hands on management of PPC campaigns across Google Adwords.
- Experience of retargeting and display campaigns is highly desirable.
- strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret attribution data, historical results and understand the implications for future campaigns.
- Experience working with micro-targeted campaigns and sequential journeys would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaign ideas.
- Working knowledge of GMP (Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager & Analytics 360) would be desirable.
- High knowledge driving traffic for affiliates and experience with Hubspot.
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
- You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online