Social Media & Community Coordinator at Prospa Technology Limited
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media & Community Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and engaging with our online community in a way which builds product awareness.
- They will work cross functionally with customers to understand their business objectives in order to engage and manage effectively.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management of our social media – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, plus any emerging channels
- Improve the social media experience for our online community while considering new ways to foster our online growth.
- Organizing community events.
- Organizing and leading weekly community live sessions.
- Work with the marketing and creative team to bring product awareness campaigns across our social channels.
- Develop a social media strategy and calendar in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and scale our influencer marketing strategy, including features in our work and partner with our ‘members’ on campaigns.
- Monitor and research industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push forward our social media efforts with speed and efficiency.
- Grow and engage our community across social media.
- Report analytics, helping drive quarterly goals and grow channel benchmarks.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the organic search channel.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience managing social media channels & a wider community for an innovative brand
- Experience managing creative development of photographic and video assets
- A love of writing and detailed content production, down to the last character, image crop, and line break etc.
- Your finger on the pulse of social trends and culture, knowing how and when to translate them into brand tactics whilst maintaining brand integrity
- Experience working with creatives, analysts and product managers
What You’ll Need
- Proven work experience managing an online community.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
- You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online