Data Manager / Statistician at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited / Gte
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Manager / Statistician
Ref No: api-69727
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- The desired candidate will be a member of the Strategic Information team and will oversee the program research and will support the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems in all sites across all States and regions where the project is being implemented.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS / B.Pharm.), Behavioural / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field. A Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) will be an advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of seven (7) years experience in HIV/AIDS care and relevant experience supporting the implementation of M & M&E systems, planning, and executing program evaluation.
- Must have skills and experience in the use of Quantitative and Qualitative research methods.
- Must have a high level of quantitative and qualitative skills and appropriate use of Quantitative and qualitative data analysis software (Nvivo, ATLAS TI, STATA, or SPSD).
- Expertise in health systems research using mixed methods.
- Expertise in research writing and good mastery of the English language.
- Good knowledge of public health research.
- Acquaintance with HIV/AIDS programming is desirable.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and be able to make informed split-second decisions.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online