Young Global Changemakers Award 2021
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Applications are open for the Young Global Changemakers Award 2021. The Young Global Changemakers Award has been introduced to recognize the efforts of inspiring young individuals who with their voluntary, outcome driven and impact-oriented initiatives in social services and various development fields are contributing towards the achievement of the SDGs.
The award serves to inspire young people to act as positive change catalyst in their local community to empower youths both locally and globally. Development work can be within any number of areas, such as skills training, arts and culture, environment protection, education, health and well-being, human rights, technology, sport, science and many more areas. In order to celebrate the Global week of SDGs the award will be conferred on the third week of September every year by Youth Empowerment Facilitation Global to the youngsters who deserve to be applauded for their contributions towards making this world a better place.
- Awardees will receive an electronic copy of award certification.
- Photos of each awardee along with a short bio will be published on award website.
- Awardees will receive mentoring, coaching and access to YEF Global’s diverse set of skills and resources.
- They will have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded youth and form a community of support at the YEF Global.
- Young change makers from around the world may apply for the award.
- Applicant must be between the age limit of 18 to 26 years of age as of first August of the application year.
- Must be either a University student or a Graduate or a student of equivalent studies.
- Demonstrate exceptionally recognizable social work or initiatives in the development fields to bring some positive change in local community over the last one year period (July 01, 2020 to June 30, 2021).
- Must have strong commitment to engage in voluntary social and development activities for next 3 years at least.
Make sure you have the following information ready before you start with your online application:
- Description of your social initiative/development activities (maximum 500 words)
- Number of people impacted by your work/project/initiative
- SDGs that are connected to your works
- Why do you think yourself entitled for this award? (maximum 250 words)
- What is your future plan about continuing your social work and bringing more positive changes, energy in society to motivate the young generation?
- Your Linkedin ID
For more information, visit Young Global Changemakers Award.