Nursing Officers (Paediatric) at the Lagos State Health Service Commission (LSHSC)
The Lagos State Health Service Commission (LSHSC), the Human Resource Agency for the secondary health care facilities in the State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in Government Hospitals across the State:
Job Title: Nursing Officer (Paediatric)
Interested applicant must possess the following:
- Nursing Certificate from an approved institution (BNSC will be an added advantage).
- Post Basic Nursing in the aforementioned specialties.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Valid License to Practice.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate if applicable.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Follow the specified instructions to get a very detailed and thorough understanding on how to start and complete your application:
- Instruction 1: STEP 1 – Provide Personal Information
- Instruction 2: STEP 2 – Provide Address Information
- Instruction 3: STEP 3 – Upload required Education Credential
- Instruction 4: STEP 4 – Upload LGA & Government Document
- Instruction 5: STEP 5 – Cover Letter, Acknowledgement
- Instruction 6: STEP 5 – Review Data entries & Submission
- Instruction 7: Print Confirmation Slip
- Instruction 8: Exit
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Computer Based Test and Oral Interview.