Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship 2021 for Lagos-based health care researchers (Funded)
Oncopadi Technologies is accepting applications for the 2021 Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship. The fellowship will support health care researchers to build digital health expertise into their careers and better harness the potential of new digital technologies and practices.
The Research and Development unit of Oncopadi Technologies is accelerating collaborative digital health research in the oncology ecosystem and conducting collaborative health care innovation studies in Nigeria. These studies aim to generate insights that would promote value-based oncology care in Nigeria.
The Fellowship is designed to educate and train individuals with a passion for healthcare innovation in critical issues and processes related to the development and commercialisation of digital technologies. This will be supported by a programme of workshops to stimulate fellows to confidently lead digital health transformations for their health care institutions.
- The fellowship is an exciting opportunity for health care innovators (clinical staff, including doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, dentists, healthcare scientists, pharmacists etc), to shape and accelerate the oncology and digital revolution.
- The fellowship program will provide fellows with the time to collaborate with clinicians, technologists, entrepreneurs, scientists and patients.
- The Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship will give candidates an invaluable opportunity for protected time away from academic/clinical commitments to focus on helping shape the ongoing research and development activities of the unit.
Up to $4,000 per annum
- Relevant Masters Degree in Public Health or any other medical-related field
- Applicants may be currently enrolled in a PhD program in an academic institution. They may or may not have completed their PhD program before the commencement of the fellowship. Applicants with a doctorate degree have an added advantage.
- Applicants should be based in Lagos, Nigeria during the duration of the fellowship and be able to commit up to 6-12 months full-time to the research fellowship program Oncopadi Technologies employs strict measures to ensure equality of opportunity.
Documents for application include a duly filled application form, current CV, statement of purpose, copies of undergraduate and postgraduate certificates, and a letter of reference from a source familiar with the applicant’s academic or professional work.
Deadline: September 5, 2021
For more information, visit Oncopadi.