Aggregator Operations Manager at Proten International
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aggregator Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to establish policies, priorities to manage and evaluate projects.
- Ability to resolve basic financial and accounting problems / Very good knowledge and presentation skills using PowerPoint.
- Take charge of project operation, help Joint-Operation partner to design business development plan and operation strategies.
- Help to increase user amount; transaction volume and also gain the profit.
- Be responsible for Market Research and Analysis in the different target market/country, Business development of Partnership, Business Plan, Business Process design, etc.
- Have full operation responsibilities of project result.
- Proven ability to lead and coach a team towards success.
- Excellent communication, Appetite for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Project management skills, Product and business development skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Quantitative Economics, Business Administration or equivalent Business discipline.
- 5 – 7 years work experience.
- Master’s Degree will be as added advantage.
- Experience with a ‘’Mobile Money Operator’’ will be an added advantage.
NGN 200,000 – NGN300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online