Operations (Training) Manager at Proten International
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations (Training) Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees operations and training programmes.
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Operations and training Experience is important.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND qualification
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
N100,000 monthly (Basic) plus N50,000 (Bonus)
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online