Social Media Manager at Proten International
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engage all latest social media apps including LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, etc. in building a strong online brand for the company.
- Develop brand awareness and building of an online reputation for the company.
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality contents on all the organization social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- The organization is an enabler of progress hence Pictures, content, video and graphics must project these to the online community.
- Handle the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like mailchimp etc.
- Identify key social influencers who the organization can engage with to for continuous community building.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in a microfinance bank or a fintech.
- Tech savvy and have feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
- The ability to engage with an online audience and create a community.
- Understanding of innovative and best practice in social, content, and digital marketing.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online