Cafeteria Cashier at DEDA Hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cafeteria Cashier
- Take customer’s orders and relay to kitchen for preparation
- Receive payments and issue receipts
- Package foods in bags and boxes for customers.
- Help with up-selling in the restaurant when necessary
- Maintain clean and orderly workout area
- Proper record keeping of customers attended to.
- Receiving guests warmly.
- Attending to guest’s enquiries, respond to/resolve issues or requests from customers, and escalate if unable to handle
- Ensure that proper records are taken for all stocks received from Kitchen and reconcile the inventory recorded at the beginning of the shift against end of shift sales.
- Document all operational activities and prepare status report as required by the Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Ensure that the till stock levels for the drinks and serving apparatus are at par level and order if below reorder level; raise stock requisition as at when due to ensure consistency.
- Work with the Accountant to on daily reconciliation of transactions.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification in Accounting from a reputable institution
- At least 1 year experience in a cashier role.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.