Cashier at DEDA Hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cashier
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Sends report to the Accountant at the close of shift for the day.
- Raises sales invoices and issues receipt after payment to customers.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
- Applicant should have HND in Accountancy or Finance,
- Applicant must possess sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft excel is a must.
- Applicant must possess high level of integrity and good communication skills.
- Applicant must be teachable and willing to learn new things.
- Expereince in the use of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be open to running shifts.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.