State Manager at Proten International (2 Openings)
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Manager
Locations: Kaduna and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the activities of the team to hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses.
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for the team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistant are meet up target
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior
- B.Sc or HND in any Business related field
- 3 Year proven work experience in a strategic role, Regional Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales manager or its equivalent in banking, fintech, FMCG etc
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must have good connections. HNI’s are strongly desired for this role.
NGN300,000 / Month + KPI bonus
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online