kanthari Leadership Training Course 2022 for Social Changemakers (Scholarship available)
Applications are open for the kanthari Leadership Training Course 2022. The kanthari’s twelve month program (7 months residential in Kerala, India and 5 months online mentorship support) will help participants develop all necessary skills to succeed as social change-makers so they can start and run own NGO’s, Social enterprises or social ventures.
Many people are searching for what they want to do in life, however, kanthari is for those who have already decided that they want to start an organization/NGO that makes a difference.
kanthari welcomes applicants over 22 years of age who have overcome significant life challenges ranging from vision impairment, disability, poverty, war, discrimination, and exploitation. They could also be witnesses to social situations they wish to change so others do not suffer. They should have a passion to make the world a better place and the strength to be forces of good rather than be victims of circumstance.
- Selected participants will qualify for a scholarship provided by donors to cover the training fee and accommodation.
- Graduates of the program will have access to a network of change makers from over 45 countries worldwide.
- Applicants should be over 22 years of age;
- Applicants must speak and understand basic English and have basic computer skills.
You must be willing:
- to come to the institute with a spirit of integrity, mutual respect, exchange, contribution and teamwork.
- to help others achieve their goals and develop their skills in the areas which you consider yourself an expert.
- to participate in all activities giving 100% every time in terms of your knowledge, experience, energy, effort, creativity and talent.
- to commit 12 months to the kanthari course of which 7 months of that period in India and 5 Months at the place where the impact needs to be made.
- to be 100% committed to work intensively on developing your social entrepreneurship and leadership skills.
- If you are blind and/or partially sighted; you should be flexible, mobile, independent in my actions and thoughts.
For more information, visit Kanthari.