Hospital Accountant at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC)
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Accountant
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Completing financial documents on a regular basis and providing information to the management.
- Providing solution to client problems and complains.
- Entering financial information into the accepted software program.
- Handling of petty cash, recording office expenditure.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual account and Management report information.
- Invoice Processing.
- Sorting and filing of documents.
- Daily bookkeeping record.
- Provide a timely information services including settling and monitoring of budgets for all the strategic business units.
- Manage the annual audit process in conjunctions with the External Auditor to ensure statutory account are produce on time.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Preparation of payroll.
- Updating of Fixed Asset schedules and Raising of Journal for Fixed Asset Depreciation.
- Custodian of company instruments.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.