World Bank Internship Program – Winter 2021 (Paid position)
Applications are invited for the World Bank Internship Program – Winter 2021. The Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business need.
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD $3,000 at the discretion of the manager. These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- They value diversity in their workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Their aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Deadline: October 31, 2021
For more information, visit World Bank.