Specialist, Global Marketing Procurement: Media at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Specialist, Global Marketing Procurement: Media
Requisition ID: R-63026
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting Line: Reports to Global capability tower manger with dotted line performance to OU leader.
Job Description Summary
- The sourcing specialist MEDIA supports sourcing initiatives for TCCC as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Organisation. The role works closely with the marketing and finance organisations
- The role is designed to ensure all the day-to-day activities and pre-work on main contracts are well managed, ensure negotiations are well prepared and structured and supplier performance is delivering upon marketing needs. They may own responsibility for some smaller contract and ensures that capability managers are well supported.
- Remit is OU LEVEL but may be required at times to support other OU teams,
- Manage projects or processes and operational activities and as an individual contributor acts as an experienced professional working independently with guidance in complex situations
- Work closely with agency partners at OU level
- Represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally to support a progressive, modern and dynamic approach to business.
Innovation & Complexity:
- Supports improvements of processes, systems or products to optimize performance
- Solve problems by identifying the root cause and modifying solutions applied to similar
- Able to work well across multi-functions and as part of a global team
- Competent and comfortable with data and able to represent this in a way that is clearly understood in the business and drives action
Communication & Influence:
- Communicates with contacts typically within procurement and marketing on matters that require consolidating, explaining and interpreting information in order to reach agreement
- Works to justify and gain cooperation of other parties on practices, policies and activities
- Requires ability to communicate with marketers easily
- Will be required to partner with other capability specialists
- Able to work across functions and teams supporting one TCCC supporting the bigger picture at all times
- Act Like an Owner: High attention to detail and collaboration to achieve results.
- Open-minded and looking to continuously learn and adapt
- Able to constructively build robust and trusted relationships
- Positive mindset, curious, hungry to learn and grow and develop Self & Others.
- Entrepreneurial: Be able to work at pace and manage several projects simultaneously
Requirements & Experience
- The candidate will have solid experience across media at category procurement level or responsibility for media and commercial activities at an manager level in an agency or advertiser environment.
- Good understanding of digital and data technologies to plan, buy and measure media campaigns
- Strong insight into how the media industry works and strong knowledge of the field and key players.
- Experience of working closely with marketing teams, partnering to deliver outstanding value-driven results
- Strong commercial, relationship building, negotiation and procurement knowledge:
- Able to adhere to clear working processes, scopes of work ensuring perfect delivery
- Able to understand financial models and translate business requirements into implementation plans.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a virtual global team to deliver results and share best practices
- Knowledge of the category, procurement, industry and business best practices to ensure effective procurement solutions.
- Run cost models, analysis, reports and all supplier performance management.
- Able to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation and manage contract performance
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Minimum: 7+ years of work experience in commercial marketing or procurement or relevant related field. Knowledge of technical aspects of marketing is highly preferred.
- Agile Methodologies
- Analytical Techniques
- Customer Service
- Database Management
- Executing Plans
- Financial Analytics
- Lean Manufacturing
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Procurement Practices.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online