Mobile Financial Services, MSIP Operations Assurance Manager at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Financial Services, MSIP Operations Assurance Manager, Nigeria
Req ID: 582753
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- West and Central Africa (WECA) Operations Assurance Manager ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards Mobile Money agreements.
- The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account and MFS Delivery and operations according to agreed targets.
- The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for Group or more customer accounts.
- The role shall ensure that Ericsson Converged Wallet operates according to MSTOP/ITIL best practices.
- The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology and operations teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit at Ericsson.
- It will be required to work closely with program stakeholders as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders to secure stable operation of Ericsson Converged Wallet.
- You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations.
- Own and execute Ericsson Converged Wallet Platform operational plans
- Support in resolution of Operations issues related to platform and customer queries.
- Own Change Management process and respective activities in designated countries
- Drive Weekly/Monthly Governance with MTN OPCOs in West region
- Customer management including C level during emergency situations
- Secure SLA/KPI fulfillment
- CAB Management Ericsson
- CAB Management Customer
- Team management located onsite as well as GSCs.
- Festive & event platform planning & presentation
- Responsible for Planning & Capacity management
- Audit Management (External & Internal)
- Weekly/Monthly Governance with GSC
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 5+ Years
- Experience in E-Wallets solution 4+ years
- Proven knowledge of MSTOP, ITIL
- Experience in operating Managed Services tools. Primarily MSDP.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University Degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here yo apply online