Packet Core Integration Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Packet Core Integration Engineer
Req ID: 593504
Location: Lagos, NG
Our Exciting Opportunity!
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy..
- Deploy and integrate SGSN/MME/PGW/SGW/PCRF on native and virtual platforms.
- Perform activities on customer production environment.
- Perform upgrade and updates of node.
- Documentation and understanding of solution.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Academic Degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Domain experience: Packet Core
- Experience on Packet core portfolio (SGSN/MME/PGW/SGW/PCRF) or OpenStack cloud and Kubernetes Knowledge
What´s in it for You?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online