First City Monument Bank #FCMBFlexxtern Contest 2021 for Young Nigerians
Applications are invited for the First City Monument Bank #FCMBFlexxtern Contest 2021. The #FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
Their goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through their partner organizations. If you are a fresh graduate aged between 18-30 years, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Applicants must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Contestants must be fresh graduates having graduated not later than July 2020 and who studied any of the following courses:
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- The contest is only open to FCMB Flexx account holders. Open your Flexx account here in 4 minutes if you don’t have one yet.
How to Apply
Participants can submit an entry into any of three (3) broad categories:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling them why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click here, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.