Hanken GBSN Scholarships 2022 for students from developing countries
With a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree programme in 2021.
The premium scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
How to Apply
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track
- Language requirement: TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5
- Letter of motivation
For More Information: