TikTok 2022 Undergrad/Masters Internship Program for young African students
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video.TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
– Tiktok is looking for an intern who is quick in noticing trends and sharp enough to deliver insights to guide teams on what is trending in the world.
– The intern will work with the Insights team to provide daily insights on what our communities love the most.
– The intern will also assist the Safety team with reviewing top videos of the day to ensure they are not harmful.
– The role will support ZA, Nigeria, and Kenya.
This role will support with:
– Review videos for valuable insights to support our core operations, creators and content.
– Pick up potential threats and safety issues as they happen off the app.
– Must be able to keep up with trending events of the day and give valuable insights.
– Currently enrolled in a degree, graduating in 2023
– Passionate about TikTok
– Knowledge of popular trends and music
– Must know more than 2 languages, including English
– Must have an eye for detail
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information: