Apply For Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program 2022
Prepare to start an effective charity with our two-month online program. It’s a full-time, cost-covered, intensive training designed by founders for founders. Their instructors will guide you through the most important decisions and help you with the best charity and co-founder match.
Explore the critical components of evidence-based charities. Learn prioritization, impact analysis, cost-effectiveness, gathering support, management, and fundraising in real-world partner projects. Gain clarity, build your confidence, and network.
- They accept candidates of all ages from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Experience is helpful but not necessary.
- They train people with over a decade of expertise alongside those with little to no work experience or formal education.
- 50% of our most successful founders from previous years didn’t even think they should apply. Don’t doubt your potential.
- Nobody comes onto the program qualified to start a charity. That’s what the course is for!
- The base traits that make a good charity entrepreneur include grit, intelligence, resourcefulness, a focus on outcomes, and commitment to making a real difference.
- For most people, the highest-impact time to start a charity is right now.
- Get access to CE’s 400-page Handbook on starting a charity and over 100 video lectures prepared by experienced founders. Master the fundamental principles of managing high-impact organizations, including: cost effectiveness analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Fundraising and Operations and Strategic Decision-making.
- Work 8 hours a day developing relevant skills in real-world partner projects
- Is your charity cost-effective? Prepare a Cost-effectiveness Analysis (CEA)
- Where do you operate? Draft a Geographic Assessment Framework
- How do you begin implementation? Outline a One-year Plan
- What is your impact? Prepare a Monitoring & Evaluation Plan
- How much funding do you need? Draft a Budget
- How do you best fundraise? Prioritize potential funders
- How do you work with your co-founder? Come up with a Founders’ Agreement to facilitate your collaboration
- And many more
3. Receive extensive group and individual feedback, ready-made templates (e.g., sample budgets, one-year plans), and one-on-one discussions about your progress.
4. Learn from the best
5. Graduate from the program with:
- A co-founder
- A high-quality charity idea and plan for implementation
- A robust funding proposal
- A seed grant (not guaranteed for everyone, but on average, at least 50% of co-founder pairings receive funding).
Deadline: January 16, 2022.
For more information visit the official webpage of Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program 2022