Industrial Training Fund (ITF) / Corinthian Turnkey Projects Technical Skills Training Programme 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Corinthian Turnkey Projects invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Corinthian Turnkey Projects Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 3 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Corinthian Turnkey Projects invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- Basic Interior Design
- Basic Carpentry and Woodwork
- Interior Lighting
- Colour Theory for Designers
- Paint Application
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic carpentry and woodwork designs.
- The program is aimed at helping beneficiaries to develop skills in the area of space design.
- To identify opportunities in woodwork business and how to tap into them using various platforms.
- To stimulate and encourage productivity among participating youths.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and stipends.
- They will be awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the program.
- The Programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess minimum of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (S)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV with photocopies of credentials to: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a Hard copy with Credentials in a sealed envelope addressed and sent to:
The Training School Coordinator,
Corinthian Turnkey Projects Limited,
Decimal Park, Plot 2188, Emeka Anyaoku Street,
Garki, 900103, Abuja.