Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ITF – Industrial Skills Training Center Poultry, Fishery and Piggery Farming Training Project 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with DENUHENT Farms, Makurdi, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a four months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre Poultry, Fishery and Piggery Farming Training
Location: Makurdi, Benue
Duration: 4 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with DENUHENT Farms, Makurdi, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a four months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- Poultry Farming
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Piggery Farming
- This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in integrated farm enterprises anchored on business sustainability and self-reliance.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and stipends. The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 40 years and are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc
- In addition, willingness to go into farming as a full time business will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 27th April 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate(s) should address and submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent Passport size Photographs and photocopies of Credentials in a sealed envelope to:
The Project Coordinator,
DENUHENT Farms Agu – Daudu,
Km 11, Makurdi-Lafia Road, Guma LGA, Makurdi,
No. 10 Adamgbe Ihyagh St.,
Off Ekpe Ogbu Street, Ankpa Quarters, Makurdi,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview and should bring along the following:
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Originals of Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID
- Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Note: For more information: Please, call: 08138568664 or 08157715272