Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ITF – Industrial Skills Training Center Technical Skills Development Training Project 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Kano, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical training programme.
Applications are invited for:
ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre Technical Skills Development Project 2022
Duration: 4 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Kano, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical training programme in the following areas:
- Agricultural Implement & Mechanic Works
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance Work
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Work
- Livestock Production (Fish Farming, Poultry and Animal Husbandry)
- Welding and Fabrication
- Green House Farming Technology
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with entrepreneurial skills in the above trade areas and promoting public-private sector model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training
- The programme which will be at the ITF-ISTC, Kano is non-residential Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and monthly stipend to off-set their transportation costs.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB).
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com
Drop a hard copy of the required credentials in a sealed envelope to The Training Manager at:
ITF-Industrial Skills Training Centre,
Dorayi, Challawa Road,
Off B.U.K Road, P.M.B. 3222,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport
- All Covid-19 preventive protocols will be strictly observed.
- For more information: Please, call: 08035758490 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com