Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ITF – Industrial Skills Training Center Technical Skills Development Training Project 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Maiduguri, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical training programme.
Applications are invited for:
ITF – Industrial Skills Development Project
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Duration: 4 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Maiduguri invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical training programme in the following trade areas:
- Welding and Fabrication
- Catering and Event Management.
- The programme which will be at the ITF-ISTC, Maiduguri is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and monthly stipend to offset their transportation costs.
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with entrepreneurial skills in the above trade areas and promoting public- private sector model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
- Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for Aptitude test and should bring along the following:
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com
Drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed and sent to:
The Area Manager,
Industrial Training Fund (ITF),
ITF Maiduguri Area Office,
Adjacent NYSC Orientation Camp, Along Damboa / Biu Road,
P.M.B 1010, Maiduguri,
Note: For more information, please, call: 08036424233, 08031169144 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org