Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ITF – Umuebe Farming Skills Training Programme 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo, Ebonyi State invite applications from qualified young Nigerians to undertake three (3) months farming skills training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Umuebe Farming Skills Training Programme
Location: Ezzangbo, Ebonyi
Duration: 3 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo, Ebonyi State invite applications from qualified young Nigerians to undertake three (3) months farming skills training programme in the following areas:
- Honeybee Farming (Apiculture)
- Poultry Farming
- Pig Farming
- Crop Production
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Entrepreneurship and Farm produce Marketing.
- This is a residential and intensive programme which covers both practical and theoretical aspect on the above trade areas. Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and accommodation.
- This programme is aimed at training youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in integrated Farm enterprise anchored on business sustainability while promoting Public-Private Partnership Model in practical Agricultural skills training.
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and must possess a minimum of Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE).
- In addition, willingness to go into farming as a full time business will be an added advantage.
- Venue: Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo, Ohaukwu LGA Ebonyi State.
- Written Interview Date: 11th May, 2022.
- Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written Application, Two (2) recent Passport Photographs and Photocopies of Credentials at:
The Training Manager,
Umuebe Farms College,
Ezzangbo, Ebonyi State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (09157389316).
Block B, 3rd Floor, Suite B4.5 or
1st Floor Suite B2.5
Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja.
Email: email@example.com (08184985733).
To get new opportunities updates, kindly join our Telegram group and Whatsapp group