Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Techspecialist Academy Project 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to undertake a six months Technical Skills Training in the Programme below:
Software Development Training Programme
Duration: 6 months
The training will:
- Equip participants with relevant skills that will enable them to work in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Multimedia industries
- Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable och-based business
- Enable participants with little programming proficiency to focus on the most important aspects of programming and immediately apply their new skills to solve real-world problems
- The programme is geared towards creating an enabling environment for nurturing local technical talent and stimulate Human Capital Development in Nigeria.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free, study materials, lunch and stipend.
- The programme is entirely non-residential Candidates will therefore be responsible for their accommodation throughout the training.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Higher Institution Degree (ND, NCE, HND, B.Sc, B.Tech.)
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication is a required skill.
- Interest and passion for exploring the ICT world as a career will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test.
- Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport
- Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for screening via email and SMS. Therefore, Candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.