Carrington Youth Fellowship Program 2022 for entry to mid-level professionals.
The Carrington Fellowship Program is a Lagos-based one-year-long professional development program for entry to mid-level professionals. Fellows develop core leadership, communication and programs management skills, improve their network, and get mentored.
The Fellowship is an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Participate in a year-long professional development program
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
- Get mentored by experienced Nigerians and Americans
- Join the U.S. Consulate General network in Nigeria.
The Carrington Fellowship program is open to all Lagos-based Nigerians who meet the following criteria:
- Are between the ages of 21 and 35 on or before the application deadline;
- Are Nigerians who live in Lagos State;
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Are not Alumni of the Carrington Fellowship.
- Are available to participate in the one-year long program in Lagos, Nigeria.
NOTE: The Carrington Fellowship Executive Board reserve the right to verify all information included in the application. In the event of a discrepancy, or if the information is found to be false, the application will immediately be declared invalid and the applicant ineligible, even when Fellows have been inducted into the program
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of leadership in your community
- A demonstrated commitment to public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- An energetic, positive attitude;
- June 13 | Information session for prospective applicants
- June 19 | Application Closes
- July 15 | Semi-finalists notified
- August 1 | Finalist Announced
For More Information: