Idea Hatch (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Cohort II for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WITH AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PLAN WITH A PRODUCT OR PROTOTYPE THAT WOULD AID IN DEVELOPING THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WILLING TO ESTABLISH A LEGAL COMPANY AND BEGIN BUSINESS OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
- SECTOR: ALL SECTORS (Education Technology (EdTech)
Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
Health Technology (HealthTech)
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Government Technology (GovTech))
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- FREE OFFLINE/ONLINE INTERACTIVE TRAININGS
- FREE COWORKING SPACE AT NCAIR, ABUJA
- MENTORSHIP SESSIONS WITH TECH SPECIALISTS
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
Application Deadline: July 16, 2022
For More Information: