MainOne Technicians Scheme Program 2022 for young Nigerians
MainOne seeks to admit smart, vibrant, and young OND students in their internship year into the Technicians Scheme Program.
The ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a 1-year intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for OND students who desire to build careers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector. The Program includes practical training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed and become professionals.
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to candidate.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For More Information: