FMYSD/HG Cyber Security Training Programme 2022 for young Nigerians
Halogen Group, in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development seeks to promote cybersecurity awareness, competencies and capabilities amongst Nigerian Youths.
This training is free for the first Forty Thousand (40,000) enrollees.
Duration: 3 days (15 hours)
Mode of Learning: Online
Participants will learn
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Types and forms of Cyber attacks. E.g Malwares, Trojans, Social engineering attacks, Phishing links etc
- Vulnerability controls
- Cyber Security tools and lots more
Benefits of participating
- Internship opportunities
- Access to cyber security certifications
- Job opportunities (local & international)
Application Deadline: August 12, 2022
For More Information: