IT Support Officer (Intern) at GEN128 Limited
GN128 develops, maintains and sells application software and related services, our mission and values are to help our clients realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer (Intern)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Installing and configuring computer operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
- Provide technical assistance to project teams
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues
- Repairing and replacing hardware equipment where necessary
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Minimum of HND / OND in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in desktop or technical support
- Knowledge of hardware maintenance and Networking
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Live within 30mins of commuting with Ikeja.
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organized.
- Very good level of English Language both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills
- Ability to work with own Initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Team player and willingness to support colleagues.
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible / agile working
- Incredible progression programmed and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment.
- N50,000 – N60,000.00 monthly.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.